"Hey, you! Yeah, you! The person gawking at the screen! Name's Mariah. I'm here to sell you stuff. And YOU'RE here to make me lots of cash. Pretty simple trade, yeah? My goods are of the highest quality and will fulfill all of your material needs. So quit wasting my time by reading this and start handing over the dough!"
"'Howdy-O'? What the hell does that even mean? I ain't even convinced it's a real word. It's a baby word. A made up word! And I ain't no made up baby." - Mariah
HOWDY-O, CAMPERS! Everyone's favorite slang-wielding, volcano-headed National Park Girl is coming at ya with some fresh digs. This retro design shirt by Cresscin is sure to make you say "Dope AF!"
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|